Those tenants

Thanks for your reply, please before we make excuses for anyone we must know the full story. They are both employed he works with the government and gets paid every month, she works with someone else, he has already told me if i am the one putting money in his pocket, with coveid i still have my bills to pay the house did not just come on the ground a mortgage was taken to build, I do not have support for anyone who tells lies and tells it well, She has made it plain to me that he has his loan to pay so what is he doing about the place where he lives. That is why I am praying about the situation, because i know that i would not be able to live in a persons property without a conscience and feel that because i was given notice to quit that I should live there and not pay the rent., not the utilities. These are person that believe that they are smart and can try to get away with it. I call that irresponsible.
I understand your pain. I pray God to help you with peace.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the mean, dishonest and troublesome tenants ###, ###, ###, ###, ### and ### to stop wrongfully telling lies about their innocent christian roommates to the landlord's ### and ### in ###. Pray for the negative Landlord's ### and ### to stop believing lies from their dishonest tenants in...
Replies
12
Views
85
Please pray fervently for both my mother and me. The tenants have not paid my mother rent for several months. As a senior, my mother is now struggling to cover her mortgage, HOA fees, and taxes. They are unwilling to pay rent and refuse to vacate the premises. My mother lacks the financial...
Replies
8
Views
156
I earnestly pray for prompt positive updates from my mother's attorney concerning the expedited eviction of the tenants this week. I ask for prayers that my mother's lawyer receives communication from the process server asap, and that the process server has efficiently completed his duties and...
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,339
Messages
16,787,252
Members
648,906
Latest member
Caliennath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom