"This world is not my home, I'm ..."

Praise God! I prayed for you, for continued faithfulness & God's blessings. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Overview Lyrics Lyrics This world is not my home I'm just a-passing through My treasures are laid up Somewhere beyond the blue The angels beckon me From heaven's open door And I can't feel at home In this world anymore Oh Lord, you know I have no friend like you If...
Replies
6
Views
269
I’m just passing through. If Heaven’s not my home Oh Lord what will I do. The angels beckon me though heaven’s open door and I can’t feel at home in this world any more as sung by Jim Reeves Father the constant battle for my soul is wearing me down. I’m a woman who lives alone and I have no job...
Replies
9
Views
247
I’m so thankful for everyone who’s prayed for helping sell my home & find a buyer to help my family and my dad who is really sick to get him to Florida cause he cannot take the cold weather anymore here in ###. Tomorrows the big day on Sunday at ###am I need all the help and prayers I need for...
Replies
11
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom