This prayer line is getting a little bit sluggish. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
This prayer line is getting a little bit sluggish. This has happened to me before and then I could not use it at all. Pray this is just a momentary glitch right now. Also please pray for a dear friend of mine. I think I have to get off line now. This is just hurting me too much. God bless all..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It seems one spirit of the world that has invaded Christian things is being too busy to help others (unlike in the past.) I have an obstacle when trying to get ahold of the more well-known prayer lines, they're just about impossible to reach. I might have a situation I want them to pray with me...
Replies
6
Views
193
I can't do this anymore. If God cared He would have helped me by now. And don't throw at me "not in our timing, but in God's". That's what preachers say when they don't have an answer. Obviously, the end depends on my timing. There's only one way to stop being sucked down under the quicksand...
Replies
6
Views
143
Dear Lord Jesus, Being an ### adult forced to live with his parents after being wrongfully and illegally fired and discriminated forced to do manual labor, and unable to do the things that I’ve wanted to do living the life of Cinderella. Meaning labor, humiliated board harass, all these...
Replies
8
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom