This morning I noticed some red veins ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
This morning I noticed some red veins on the white of my left eye that were not there yesterday. Please, pray this red veins go away. Too many bad things are happening to my health. I feel I’m going crazy here.
Please lord help this eye to be healed. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I received a refund check from the state back in October. I tithed on the refund. I’m also receiving a form of government assistance every two weeks and tithe in that as well since October. I have no other income at this time. I noticed that after utility bills and such are paid that I have...
Replies
7
Views
339
My name is ### and this morning I was feeling very anxious and unable to sigh and then I cried and went out to a store and now I noticed some redness and veins on both my eyes but especially my left one. Please, pray the white of my eyes go back to normal and I’m able to relax and this horrible...
Replies
4
Views
307
I’m ###. This morning I noticed some red veins on the white of my eyes that were not there before. Please, pray they go away and pray my eyesight improves. I always have a bit of a blurred vision.
Replies
6
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,715
Messages
16,814,243
Members
650,965
Latest member
Zloriuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom