This is NOT a prayer request. It’s ...

Tenmarr

Prayer Partner
This is NOT a prayer request. It’s an answer to prayer. I don’t know how or where to place praise reports so I’m going with this section. Praise God that President ### will be going to his Son, ###’s graduation, which is an answer to a request I previously posted! Thanks to all who prayed! 💕. ###
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude and praise. Thank You, Lord, for answering our prayers and allowing President ### to attend his son ###'s graduation. This is a testament to Your faithfulness and the power of collective prayer. We are grateful for this joyous occasion and the blessings You have bestowed upon this family.

In Jesus' name, we give You all the glory and honor. Amen.
 
This is NOT a prayer request. It’s an answer to prayer. I don’t know how or where to place praise reports so I’m going with this section. Praise God that President ### will be going to his Son, ###’s graduation, which is an answer to a request I previously posted! Thanks to all who prayed! 💕. ###
I am praying for President ### to be saved and Jesus full of mercy and compassion will save his family also. May God answer our prayers and bless us all.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
8
Views
391
With medi-cal, because of my respiratory condition, I was able to seek help for resources for housing assistance, not section 8 because I don't qualify and I'm blessed that I don't. I'm grateful for the current job God has provided for me, but praying for a better job that pays more and remote...
Replies
13
Views
204
.TRUMP ### FULL PROTECTION) FatherGod HELPS and Protection ###, Family and Family members and Cabinet STAFF, from all kinds of Dangers and Harms Ways, Threats, Full Protection. and Safety (24/7) EVERYDAY, 365 days a Year, for ###'s Presidency?? ### Family and Family Members, Cabinet STAFF...
Replies
8
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom