The Encourager

The Encourager
🙏 Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless Ms. ### with a heart of a true Journalist for Christ Jesus. Don’t let her jump to conclusions about anything. Let her always be alert to truth, seek truth, and aim for accuracy in love. Bless Ms. ### to always have an alert and ordered mind. Let her always be honest, tireless, bold, courteous, compassionate, humble, curious, creative, shrewd, and alert. Bless her to have a love of language, written and spoken, understand the meaning and flow of words and take delight in using them for the glory of God. When she speaks or writes let her focus on: Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How. God let her always write and speak on the subjects You want her to. Don’t let her operate in the flesh but in the Holy Spirit. God please forever honor this prayer over Ms. ###’s life. Thank You Jesus. Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you. I prayed for your prayer requests, in Jesus' Name, amen.
Numbers 6:24-26 ..
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
111
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
110
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me, yet I also come weary, overwhelmed, and completely dependent on His mercy. I know He is faithful, and I believe He is able to do the...
Replies
10
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,084
Members
648,649
Latest member
Lyreyreansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom