Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you so much! My prayer has been answered! May I know where can I post it?
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey, this is my first time using this site. I want to ask you guys to pray for my well-being. I have been suicidal because I lost someone I loved, they are with someone else. I thought I could've handled it but I couldn't. I want to ask you guys to pray for my calling as well; I don't know the...
Replies
8
Views
327
After struggling with unemployment since May 2024, finally today is my first round at ###, ###. I am happy and excited. From last few days, I have been praying consistently as I realized the root of my unemployment, rejection, delay, stagnation, failure has nothing to do with my potential. I...
Replies
9
Views
206
This is actually my first time here asking for a prayer request, I pray God grant each and everyone prayer requests and grant me mine, I seriously need a prayer and mercy for most higher, I have been in ### for the past 3 years, and doing things of which I am not proud😢, of which I have come to...
Replies
4
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom