Third eye curses off of me now third eye people watching me can't anymore draw a line of blood of Jesus I don't hear about ### anymore I don't care about him anymore for now on in Jesus name amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I am 7 weeks pregnant. I’ve been with the father for over 10+ years. We have been on and off. He has been the love of my life. I have given my all to this man. Whether he was nice to me or not, I went out of my way to make sure he knew I cared and loved him. Last year, he told me he didn’t want...
I have a lot on my mind at the moment, so this may be a lot.
Firstly, I found out like yesterday that my brother is watching South park (he has watched it before, but some reason what happened yesterday just sparked a thing in my mind for me to be like this). Yesterday, the clip was mocking...
I have never felt so totally defeated or helpless in all my ### years .. there was always the feeling of hope that things would get better...situations would change and life would be bearable or even good again. I have a ### year old son who has always been a black sheep I guess and of course in...