They Shall Prosper Who Love The Peace of Jerusalem (Ps 122:6; Isaiah 62:6-7; Gen 12:3; Zech 2:5; Zech 2:8-9)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last weekend (Zech 2:5)

Gen 12:2 I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you; and all the families of the earth will be blessed through you” (Through Israel The Messiah comes (John 4:22, Jesus to The Samaritan Women, "You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Zech 2:8 For this is what the LORD of Hosts says: “After His Glory has sent Me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of His eye—9 I will surely wave My hand over them, so that they will become plunder for their own servants. Then you will know that the LORD of Hosts has sent Me.”

In The Name of Jesus (Yes, Y'shua Ha' Masheach, The Messiah, The LORD's True Anointed King, or Christos, Christ).
On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have posted watchmen;
they will never be silent day or night.
You who call on the LORD
shall take no rest for yourselves,
nor give Him any rest
until He establishes Jerusalem
and makes her the praise of the earth (Isaiah 62:6-7).

Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last weekend (Zech 2:5)

Gen 12:2 I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you; and all the families of the earth will be blessed through you” (Through Israel The Messiah comes (John 4:22, Jesus to The Samaritan Women, "You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Zech 2:8 For this is what the LORD of Hosts says: “After His Glory has sent Me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of His eye—9 I will surely wave My hand over them, so that they will become plunder for their own servants. Then you will know that the LORD of Hosts has sent Me.”

In The Name of Jesus (Yes, Y'shua Ha' Masheach, The Messiah, The LORD's True Anointed King, or Christos, Christ).
You who call on the LORD
nor give Him any rest

Amen

You who call on the LORD
nor give Him any rest

Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem a...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. —Isaiah 6:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Church worship is not the goal of our life here on earth. As important as corporate public worship and personal praise are...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear Saints I'm severely afflicted by Sodom&Amorah.... (the Spiritual Violence is immobilizing)... here in I beseech thee to invoke these promises of Hashem upon the saints... Also, Separate me from these sodomites ✓Paul Njeru Onyango Waruingi ✓Sarah Nyabonyi Nyamache ✓Fidel Kimathi...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom