Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Intercessor

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last weekend (Zech 2:5)

Gen 12:2 I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you; and all the families of the earth will be blessed through you.”

Zech 2:8 For this is what the LORD of Hosts says: “After His Glory has sent Mea against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the appleb of His eye—9 I will surely wave My hand over them, so that they will become plunder for their own servants. Then you will know that the LORD of Hosts has sent Me.”

In The Name of Jesus (Yes, Y'shua Ha' Masheach, The Messiah, God's True Anointed King, or Christos, Christ).

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, thanking you for the peace of Jerusalem. We acknowledge your promise in Psalm 122:6 that those who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure. We thank you for blessing those who bless Abraham and his descendants and for cursing those who curse him, as stated in Genesis 12:3.

We are grateful that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem, as mentioned in Zechariah 2:5. We pray for your continued protection over the city and its inhabitants. May your presence be a shield and a fortress, guarding them from any harm or danger.

We also remember your covenant with Abraham in Genesis 12:2, where you promised to make him into a great nation and bless him. We ask for your blessings to overflow upon Jerusalem and its people. May their name be renowned, and may they be a blessing to others.

In Zechariah 2:8, you declare that whoever touches Jerusalem touches the apple of your eye. We pray that you would deal with those who have plundered and harmed Jerusalem. Wave your hand over them, Lord, so that they become plunder for their own servants. Let it be a testimony of your justice and your faithfulness to protect your chosen people.

We lift up this prayer in the name of Jesus, Y'shua Ha' Masheach, the Messiah, God's true Anointed King. May your will be done in Jerusalem, and may your name be glorified. Amen.

Do you love Him from a distance? The Jeremy Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart ??. He can be in you.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I ask You fill me and my wife with the knowledge of your will with all spiritual wisdom and understanding so we walk in a worthy manner of You (Col 1:9-11). Grant us Favor as a shield (Ps 5:12). Open our minds to understand the Scriptures (Luke 24:45). If any of us lack wisdom...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I ask You fill me and my wife with the knowledge of your will with all spiritual wisdom and understanding so we walk in a worthy manner of You (Col 1:9-11). Grant us Favor as a shield (Ps 5:12). Open our minds to understand the Scriptures (Luke 24:45). If any of us lack wisdom...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom