Today's Verse - Isaiah 6:8 (KJV)

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

—Isaiah 6:8 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Church worship is not the goal of our life here on earth. As important as corporate public worship and personal praise are, they are only part of our goal for worship. We are on earth to glorify God with our lips, lives, hearts, and hands. With the world around us caught up in Satan's traps, God wants us to hear his call in our church and private worship and respond to him, saying, "Here am I. Send me!" God wants us to enter the world redemptively, making a difference in our "public worship" through daily life in ministry and mission (Romans 12:1-2; Hebrews 12:28-13:16).

My Prayer...​


Loving God, thank you for giving me the experiences I've had. Thank you for the capabilities you wove into me while you fashioned me in my mother's womb (Psalm 139:13-16). Thank you for the gifts your Spirit poured into me when I became your child. Now, dear Father, please help me to use these gifts, experiences, and capabilities for your Kingdom's sake and to bless those around me. I want to use my gifts and abilities to bring others to you, build up the Body of Christ, and bless those in need. I pray all of this in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
Let us all be available to go and obey the voice of the Lord. Preaching, teaching God's word to everyone in obedience to Jesus' instruction will become a blessing to everyone, specially those who obey Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: —Isaiah 55:6 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Isaiah declares that God is always close to those who genuinely seek after him and call on him as their God. In fact, God is fully present as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit...
Replies
0
Views
59
  • Article Article
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. —Isaiah 48:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Don't you sometimes long for the pillar of fire at night and the cloud by day...
Replies
0
Views
96
  • Article Article
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. —Isaiah 46:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... This promise was originally made in Isaiah's day to the faithful remnant of God's people living...
Replies
0
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom