Pray for The Peace of Jerusalem (Ps 122:6; Isaiah 62:6-7; Gen 12:3; Zech 2:5; Zech 2:8-9)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last weekend (Zech 2:5)

Gen 12:2 I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you; and all the families of the earth will be blessed through you.”

Zech 2:8 For this is what the LORD of Hosts says: “After His Glory has sent Mea against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of His eye—9 I will surely wave My hand over them, so that they will become plunder for their own servants. Then you will know that the LORD of Hosts has sent Me.”

In The Name of Jesus (Yes, Y'shua Ha' Masheach, The Messiah, The LORD's True Anointed King, or Christos, Christ).
On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have posted watchmen;
they will never be silent day or night.
You who call on the LORD
shall take no rest for yourselves,
nor give Him any rest
until He establishes Jerusalem
and makes her the praise of the earth (Isaiah 62:6-7).

Last edited:
Father I join in asking for the peace of Jerusalem and for peace everywhere. I know your word tells us that ultimate and lasting peace will only come once you have returned Lord Jesus so I pray: MARANATHA!!!! Also, please save as many as possible before that. Thank you Father. In Jesus name. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last weekend (Zech 2:5)

Gen 12:2 I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you; and all the families of the earth will be blessed through you.”

Zech 2:8 For this is what the LORD of Hosts says: “After His Glory has sent Mea against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of His eye—9 I will surely wave My hand over them, so that they will become plunder for their own servants. Then you will know that the LORD of Hosts has sent Me.”

In The Name of Jesus (Yes, Y'shua Ha' Masheach, The Messiah, The LORD's True Anointed King, or Christos, Christ).
You who call on the LORD
nor give Him any rest
Praying in agreement in Jesus'name, Amen

You who call on the LORD
nor give Him any rest
Dear Lord, send peace to Israel. May the glory of the Lord come down to them and stop all the killings. Hear us we pray. Amen

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I ask You fill me and my wife with the knowledge of your will with all spiritual wisdom and understanding so we walk in a worthy manner of You (Col 1:9-11). Grant us Favor as a shield (Ps 5:12). Open our minds to understand the Scriptures (Luke 24:45). If any of us lack wisdom...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[After Pilate said he found nothing wrong with Jesus, his accusers] became insistent. "But he is causing riots by his teaching wherever he goes — all over Judea, from Galilee to Jerusalem!" "Oh, is he a Galilean?" Pilate asked. When they said that he was, Pilate sent him to Herod Antipas...
Replies
Views
1. Oh lord, thank you for your protection and guidance over my life and family. 2. Father lord have mercy on me and turn my life around for good 3. The blood of Jesus cleanses every generational curse over me and my family 4. Oh lord link me with those who will bless me. 5. My father, please...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom