They Say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
They wanna give her all the love I never got. What am I supposed to do or allow with that. What would u have me do lord. How would u have live? How r u to allow her to live? Why do I still have to feel this way when will this suffering end? Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dewar Lord Jesus, Please help me say what I need to say to my ###. She is one of the leaders to the autistic media group I am part of. If she can connect me somehow to an autistic media on national tv that would make me extremely hapl6. Look at what I have suffered. Being dscriminated...
Replies
9
Views
344
🙏 What to Say and How to Say It, Jn 12:49; Grace to Fast, Isa 58:6-14; Gracious Words, Comforting Words, Zech 1:13, Comfort My People, Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, Isa 40:1-2; Speak to Her Heart in The Wilderness, Hosea 2:14... Father, thank You for forgiving me mercy in times I have needed it...
Replies
8
Views
198
🙏 What to Say and How to Say It, Jn 12:49; Grace to Fast, Isa 58:6-14; Gracious Words, Comforting Words, Zech 1:13, Comfort My People, Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, Isa 40:1-2; Speak to Her Heart in The Wilderness, Hosea 2:14... Father, thank You for forgiving me mercy in times I have needed it...
Replies
6
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom