They found cancer from biopsy. Help me ###

They found cancer from biopsy. Help me be strong. They think the cancer spread from another site in my body. Need a pet scan. I'm broken
I'm so sorry to hear this, ###. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and sustain you with His strength in the days ahead. Grace and peace to you, friend.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In January I had a CT scan at ### that showed a ###-mm irregular lung nodule. In May I had a PET scan. The nodule did not grow and was only an SUV max of ###, meaning it barely lit up. ### recommended a biopsy, but I got a second opinion from my outside-### pulmonologist because I feared...
Replies
13
Views
216
I got back my PET scan results. My 6.4-mm irregular left upper lobe nodule came back positive. Now they want to do a biopsy. This being said, here's my issue: The PET scan was performed by VA. Prior to the PET scan, my outside-VA pulmonologist, who I gave a copy of the actual PET scan to, told...
Replies
16
Views
342
Please pray for ### as she recovers from abdominal surgery. Pray the good Lord heals her and gives her strength. We pray in the name of Jesus that the biopsy comes back benign.
Replies
8
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,958
Messages
16,805,385
Members
650,431
Latest member
Hoygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom