They found cancer from biopsy. Help me ###

Jillsaint

Beloved of All
They found cancer from biopsy. Help me be strong. They think the cancer spread from another site in my body. Need a pet scan. I'm broken.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


You Will Be Made Strong
God Decisions
 
I’m so sorry to hear about your cancer, ###. I just said a prayer for you asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand, strengthen you during this difficult time and surround you with His peace. Take comfort in God’s mercy, and remember the words of the apostle James: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up...” (James 5:15).
 
I’m so sorry to hear about your cancer, ###. I just said a prayer for you asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand, strengthen you during this difficult time and surround you with His peace. Take comfort in God’s mercy, and remember the words of the apostle James: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up...” (James 5:15).
Amen 🙏🏼 Lord in agreement for Your total healing and for all of us. We Rebuke that cancer to its Roots Be Healed by the Mighty Blood Stripes of Yahshua IJN we pray amen! 🩸🤲😇
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In January I had a CT scan at ### that showed a ###-mm irregular lung nodule. In May I had a PET scan. The nodule did not grow and was only an SUV max of ###, meaning it barely lit up. ### recommended a biopsy, but I got a second opinion from my outside-### pulmonologist because I feared...
Replies
13
Views
216
I got back my PET scan results. My 6.4-mm irregular left upper lobe nodule came back positive. Now they want to do a biopsy. This being said, here's my issue: The PET scan was performed by VA. Prior to the PET scan, my outside-VA pulmonologist, who I gave a copy of the actual PET scan to, told...
Replies
16
Views
342
Please pray for ### as she recovers from abdominal surgery. Pray the good Lord heals her and gives her strength. We pray in the name of Jesus that the biopsy comes back benign.
Replies
8
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom