There's no need for healing prayers for ...

Hadassahezra

Servant of All
There's no need for healing prayers for ### she went be with the lord on May 4th, 2021.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
My deepest condolences friend and I'm praying for you and for those grieving.
Heavenly Father, our God of mercy, I humbly pray that You would uplift and comfort all those in mourning over ###. I pray for them to have Your peace, joy, and fulfillment. May they overcome all anxieties and sadness, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
My deepest condolences friend and I'm praying for you and for those grieving.
Heavenly Father, our God of mercy, I humbly pray that You would uplift and comfort all those in mourning over ###. I pray for them to have Your peace, joy, and fulfillment. May they overcome all anxieties and sadness, in Jesus precious name amen.
Thank you so much, i do appreciate it
God bless you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray for those on here that need a fresh touch of God's duamis power to bring emotional or physical or soul healing in Jesus' name I pray for everyone who needs healing that You Lord work creative miracles in people's hearts, souls and bodies in Jesus' name Lord remove the...
Replies
13
Views
156
Please pray for ###. She's having a colonoscopy tomorrow and we need good news. Please pray for total healing &;restoration. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
87
Trust in the Lord do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6 Dear Heavenly Father, Help us to trust You when circumstances are futile. Bring healing to any past disappointment and pain from rejection, and help us...
Replies
10
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom