There was someone from my past who ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
There was someone from my past who gave me all kinds of headaches! {Job related.} This person was the most self-centered, conniving, manipulative person there is, and I need ### back in my life like a hole in the head. Yet ### resurfaced, much to my dismay! HELLLPP!!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This person toke the peace out of my household this person is always gossiping and arguing thay toke my house over its like its not even my home anymore we asked tham to leave nicely but thay refuse please pray that thay just go
Replies
12
Views
279
Life into existence 💯100 FOLD GREATLY THE GUYS GREATLY MADE TO B TOYS BRAINWASHED TO PUT ME DOWN AS A SPORT USE ME SO I CANT EVER B HAPPY GREATLYYYY GET WAY TO BUSY IN THERE OWN LIVES GREATLYYYY FORGET MY NAME FORGET ALL ABOUT ME STAY AWAY FROM ME THERES NO NEED FOR SPILLED MILK ANYMORE. I MOVE...
Replies
10
Views
101
Can someone please pray for me! I have an important meeting to go to on Sunday and I know I will see my former roommate. Her name is ###. She was very rude to me and seeing her brings back so many hurtful memories. I don’t want to hurt her but I don’t want to harm myself either. Please pray that...
Replies
4
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,699
Messages
16,814,120
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom