There was some kind of accident near ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I came back from a nice holiday trio yesterday. Today I was ok but late afternoon I started vomiting, now cannot eat anytthing, and feel awful. Please pray. I live alone.
Replies
16
Views
213
Jesus thank you that never have given up on me. Please forgive me of my sins. I am not perfect,but I truly try to live my life in a way yo make you proud. I try to raise my teen in a way that make you proud. I am doing all I can alone to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. I don't...
Replies
11
Views
147
My father and I are trying to get ready to go take things to my sister who has Covid (just dropping them off at the front door, no physical contact) to help her and her family out since she's sick and my mom is on the phone (she has been for hours) like she is in some kind of trance. She is...
Replies
8
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,064
Messages
16,794,895
Members
649,619
Latest member
Doraelrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom