there is power in the name of Jesus to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

krystabel

Disciple of Prayer
there is power in the name of Jesus to break every chain, every oppression, every yoke, to break every curse, to bring down strongholds, to break down every wall in your way and our father is raising an army to fight for each and every one of his children...so rise up! position and prepare yourselves for a breakthrough....how? watch and pray, have faith, fix your eyes only unto he that is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, above all that we can think, imagine or even ask of....

get ready this is no time to weep, feel sorry for your selves, it's time to FIGHT! put on your full armor and let Jesus lead the way..

stay blessed
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Twinkle, we may be far from each other but in the spirit with the same goal and same vision, we are one and together we can do a lot of damage to the enemy of our lives.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly Father God I pray for you to cease and desist within every area of mine and relations lives all the lies, bad, wrong trouble, hinder spirit wrong evil people/doer including all meddlers gossiping snitching hate speech false judgements, and every plot barrier stone walk wall against...
Replies
5
Views
162
I need prayer for finance and health🙏🙏🙏
Replies
13
Views
289
Iam ask for pray for ### for healing she in the ### has s lots going on but i knowl a doctor above all doctor his name is jesus i agree in his name for her heal
Replies
11
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom