THere is a possibility of a job...please pray that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

athenacp

Humble Prayer Partner
THere is a possibility of a job...please pray that this is what the Lord wants me to have!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad has lost his job today, because his department got let off or something, this is what my mom told me and it absolutely fills my heart with sadness for and compassion for him, please pray for him, let us all come in agreement with eachother, pray for the whole department too, please, and...
Replies
10
Views
206
This may seem "far-fetched to some, but once I give my logic, see if it's possible. A comparison. We read in the Old Testament about the Philistines, and their tactics. I see a modern political party with very similar tactics. The Philistines, when they couldn't gain a steady victory over...
Replies
7
Views
146
Jesus I need you. I am praying constantly for a new job to escape the abusive nature of my current job. Jesus please can I quit getting rejection letters. I have applied for over 100 jobs and all keep getting is rejection letters. Please tell me what is wrong with me. I truly need a new job. I...
Replies
7
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,637
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom