Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
There are several things I need to do and take care of upon me, all kind of "deadline" things, but because it's a "narrow tightwire", where because there's several of them, and an unpredictable job schedule where I could run late with something and not have enough time in between the next appointment to fit in my things, request is that I can fit all these things in on the schedule they need to be on. P.S. ...and that I could do them in a "normal" way, not in some whacked out way because of time issues.
 
There are several things I need to do and take care of upon me, all kind of "deadline" things, but because it's a "narrow tightwire", where because there's several of them, and an unpredictable job schedule where I could run late with something and not have enough time in between the next appointment to fit in my things, request is that I can fit all these things in on the schedule they need to be on.
I pray Brother ### that your schedule will move forward smoothly without any hindrances, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
I pray ### that your schedule will move forward smoothly without any hindrances, in Jesus precious name amen.
Again, it's good that you quote back the problem{or potential problem} accurately, compared to the several times others have responded with an answer that was not in line with the request, meaning they probably hurried through it and didn't get the meaning.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray About my unspoken Requests And also that I will be able to focus and accomplish all that I need to today without Interuption Or lose of focus Please pray for me and my family of ### in general and some other people dear to my heart Please Pray again especially for ### specific...
Replies
10
Views
126
Please pray for ### I have several things I need prayer for today in Jesus' name God Bless
Replies
9
Views
204
Please pray for me today please pray for ### and my family of ### please pray for my spouse please pray for ### to live a long life so we may have one together before going home please pray that the thing ### am worried about Will not ever happen Please pray For ### not to feel sick and have...
Replies
11
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom