The Seventh Hour

  • Thread starter Thread starter momofseven
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

momofseven

Guest
Please pray for me and my family. My ### and I work full time and overtime each week but the last four months have paid the rent three weeks late. My income is steady but his is not (self employed so it's up and down). Landlord says this is the last chance. I sent in our rent check but our water and other utilities were shut off and I had to pay so much to get utilities back on that now, our rent check will certainly bounce. Please pray that somehow, we'll have the money to cover that check by Monday morning. (or else face eviction) We have no family to go live with and have ### children so it's very hard to find anyone who would burden themselves with our family living with them, even temporarily. I'm ### months pregnant and am so stressed out because our finances have went downhill this past year and I can't take it anymore. I pray Jesus will have mercy on us and on all other families and people who are crying out for his help right now.
 
God please don't let the relationship fail and please help ### in their jobs in Jesus name. Amen.

God please don't let the relationship fail and please help ### in their jobs in Jesus name especially not to face eviction, make everything well and their road clear. Amen.
 
Dear God,

Please help this loving couple make ends meet, and bless them with financial safety, and bring to life their child in a loving home without worries or sorrow.

Amen
 
Dear God, please hear the pleas of your child. Please bless them with abundance according to your riches in heaven. Kindly make a way for their provisions in life. I pray that there will be people with kind heart to reach out for them. Please send forth your angels to help and guide them. Bless this family oh God. Lord, we give you thanks for everything you've done and everything that you're going to do. Praying in Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
I read all of your prayer replies and just want to tell each of you how much it really touches my heart that you would care enough to pray for us. It means so much to me to know I have brothers and sisters in Christ who would take the time to pray when you don't know us. Thank you, thank you, thank you and may God bless each one of you and provide for all of your needs as well in every aspect of life. I believe the Lord never fails and his promises are Yes and Amen. With love..
 
Lord please heal finances and bless this happy couple. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I hope all is well with you. I greet you in the wonderful name of Jesus. May God bless you and keep you all safe. First, I would like to say I have some great news. I was offered an assistant teacher position. I’m so excited for this new opportunity. I have done the interview...
Replies
7
Views
271
Dear friends and prayer warriors, My back is squarely up against the wall. I badly need your prayers. In August 2022, my wife left me and then used the courts to take my children from me. I was 5000 miles away in Texas when she did those things. I just started a new job and was working to set...
Replies
7
Views
195
🧎🏽‍♂️Father, we thank You for Your work in drawing a few to You as of late Jn 6:44, and we gratefully render thanks for my "housie" who prayed last night to receive Christ and the empowering of the Holy Spirit to live a life of sanctification, 1 Cor 1:30. We ask You guard him from evil, as well...
Replies
8
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom