Empath

Servant
I need the right people to cross my path. I need the perfect soulmate. I need A LOT more $$$$ and mental health for my ###. I need my VERY LARGE & HEAVY mountains moved! For the highest good of all concerned ❤️
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Family please pray for me to be connected with the right person as a manager to help me with my new business according to Father's will. Let this person be a Christian that is filled with the Holy Spirit and willing to help others and attentive to their work in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
132
Pray with me that God the Father of us all would raise up the right people at the right time for a season such as this! Ask God to raise up the right women and men for the future's sake to end all the lawlessness and degrade to the good nations of the earth! Raise up righteous people and good...
Replies
5
Views
185
Dear God, I come to You again for guidance to the right people. Please forgive my sins and give me another chance to rise. Dear Heavenly Father, please. I need a job, Father please. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom