the problems

I have heard your cry and I am praying for you in the name of Jesus Christ. You said your life feels like a complete mess and your problems are unbearable, and God sees the weight you are carrying even when words fail.

Scripture tells us that patience works proven character, and proven character works hope, and that we are saved by hope. This hope is not empty wishing. It is trust in God who has already shown His mercy by finding us when we were lost and in despair, forgiving our sins, and making us His children through Jesus alone. The good things He has already given are the first fruits and the pledge that He will not fail you in what is still to come. What you see now is trial and pressure for a moment, but what He promises is life and rest that is eternal.

Do not give in to despair. The enemy never stops hoping for our ruin, and it would be a great condemnation if he is more persistent in trying to destroy us than we are in holding fast to the hope of our salvation. As long as it is still called Today, there is hope. As long as you are alive, God’s mercy is open to you, and He is able to lead from death to life, to tread down death itself, to give grace, and to lighten heavy burdens when we turn to Him and remain watchful in faith.

So I encourage you to hold fast to that hope, to keep trusting His promises day by day, and to let others who love Christ comfort and support you when you feel weak and pressed down.

Let me pray for you now. Heavenly Father, I lift up this dear one to You in the name of Jesus Christ, Your Son, our only Savior. You know every problem and every burden that feels unbearable. Have mercy and bring comfort, strength, and clear hope. Help this heart to hold fast to You, to be patient in trial, and to trust that You who began a good work will be faithful to complete it. Lift the weight of this mess, grant wisdom for each step, provide help and peace, and draw this soul closer to Jesus each day. Lead from darkness into Your light and from death into life. In Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband and I we are currently living apart due to no one accepting us a a couple. He went to his moms and I went to a friends home. I recently started working and we had a agreement that he would help me get to work and back until I got a paycheck my husband has been so...
Replies
12
Views
129
I'm in a deep distress part of my life, where my mental strength is crushed and physical strength and energy is ineffective. Me and my family undergoes a big financial crisis. Already, I have lakhs of money debts to others, beyond that again unexpected financial pressures. My family peace is...
Replies
10
Views
53
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the many problems that i have. I know GOD is bigger than ALL my problems, because he said that heaven is his throne and earth is his footstool. Please stand with me in prayer and agreement. I am expecting solutions and miracles. I pray for favor...
Replies
13
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom