The man I love has to be ...

Niptarapas

Disciple of Prayer
The man I love has to be away from me right now. There is another woman that is after him and she needs to be removed from his life. PLEASE agree with me that God will bring quick resolution to removing her from his life so that he will be totally mine.
 
Friend I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father, God of mercy, I ask that You would intervene over this matter, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus, I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She is my baby, I call her my gf still , my beautiful wife inside and out. Praying against the autoimmune disease trying to attack her, Bless finances so we can reunite not just by phone communication but touch physical presence as she recovers, she annoys me but she is the most loving human who...
Replies
10
Views
58
Please pray for my dear friend. She's far away from me. She just lost the love of her life, and is facing financial uncertainty, as well as homeless. Without her partner there to help financially, she is fearful of where she will live, and be able to take her pets. She says she doesn't even know...
Replies
7
Views
162
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus, lord on Wednesday is a year since my ### passed away and I regret the last words I said to her which was I can't look after you, those words haunt me knowing that I can't take them back that I can't say I'm sorry, that I can't tell her how...
Replies
11
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,551
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom