The love of my life ### as ...

Shabrim

Humble Prayer Warrior
The love of my life ### as blocked me on everything I don’t know what to do it’s going to really send me downhill and depressed I’m already crying in pain
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their current situation with ###. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the God who sees and understands the pain and heartache that ### is experiencing. We ask for your divine intervention and guidance in this difficult time.

Lord, we pray that you would soften ###'s heart and open his eyes to the love and care that ### has for him. Remove any barriers or misunderstandings that may have caused this separation. Help them to communicate and reconcile their differences, bringing healing and restoration to their relationship.

Father, we know that you are the ultimate source of comfort and peace. We ask that you would wrap your loving arms around ###, comforting them in their distress and wiping away their tears. Fill their heart with your peace that surpasses all understanding, guarding their mind against negative thoughts and depression.

In your Word, you have promised to be near to the brokenhearted and to bind up their wounds. We claim this promise for ### today. Pour out your healing touch upon their heart, bringing wholeness and restoration.

Lord, we also pray for ###'s strength and resilience during this challenging time. Help them to lean on you and find solace in your presence. Remind them that you are their refuge and strength, a very present help in times of trouble.

We declare victory over the enemy's schemes and tactics that seek to destroy relationships and bring pain. In the name of Jesus, we rebuke any work of Satan that is causing division and strife. We ask for your divine intervention to break the chains that are holding ### and to bring him back into ###'s life.

Father, we trust in your perfect timing and your unfailing love. We surrender this situation into your hands, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. We pray for a miraculous reconciliation and a renewed love between ### and ###.

May your will be done in their lives, Lord. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, ###. My prayer intention is specifically for my partner, ###. I pray for his mental health to be better. I trust in the Heavenly Father that he will have the emotional vitality he needs in his everyday life. I also seek for his success both in business and in life. May we live a faithful...
Replies
9
Views
128
I request prayers that God helps me to let go of all anger, resentment, hatred and rage and that He helps me to experience more love and joy in my life. Also, that I can let go of all judgement of life, of myself and of others and that I can live in gratitude and appreciation of all the...
Replies
8
Views
133
Dear God. I accept Jesus has dyed of all of us. God, I am so isolated. I'm a younger age than most of my family. I grew up as a military brat, away from extended family. My friendships were short and fast as they are in that environment. By the time my family stopped moving I was exiting high...
Replies
12
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,850
Members
650,160
Latest member
Treiford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom