The ### I love and I broke up. Lord, it's been ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Micklestrath
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Micklestrath

Guest
The man I love and I broke up. Lord, it's been on and off lately. If he is the one for me, help us to understand, accept and love each other more, but if he is not the one for me, let me, Oh Lord, forget the love and move on.. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray for God's will to be done concerning this relationship in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Father you said that the footsteps of the righteous are ordered of the Lord. You said father You would never give us more than we can bear. I pray father that you would give ### comfort in her time of need. Father you said that you are always a present help in the time of trouble. I pray father that you would make your presence known right now. I pray father that you would give wisdom, guidance and divine understanding. You said father that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord that are called according to your purpose. Father I pray that you would heal her broken heart. I pray that your perfect will would be done in her life. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He knew that he was so wrong that he should have never asked me in the 1st place. He thought I lied to him, but I didn't lie to him because God recognizes that I was telling the truth. He should be ashamed of himself for seeing how he feels that he treats me this way. Now, he realizes that he...
Replies
6
Views
246
She broke up with me a week and 5 days ago, we broke up because in short I truly wasn't a man of God, I was born in a Christian household, but strayed from the path as I was forced and it felt like a chore. I eventually left church and it was a year prior to me leaving church that she was still...
Replies
8
Views
418
We were dating for 9 months and this Christmas was supposed to be our first of many, but everything went wrong. I had the courage to show my dad my feelings about this man, and my dad rejected immediately, and he had a right point to do it. “Don’t unite with unequal joke” I know that, but I was...
Replies
9
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom