Am I a true prophet of the LORD God, or a false prophet. I know the following, there are those who do believe that prophets exist today, and they do believe I am indeed a prophet of the LORD God. On the other hand there are those who believe that prophets do exist today, but that I am not one of...
Free, free, and free for the prophet of the LORD God. Recently was invited to a late night dinner, which the person who invited me picked up the tab. Also a free t-shirt, that I ended up giving to a dear one. Finally a free pizza dinner with chicken wings. All this within one week. If prophets...
Prophets do exist today. They are part of the five fold ministry, Ephesians 4:11. With that said the ministry of prophet is the most hated of all the five ministries. Look at how many prophets in the O.T. were killed. They were killed because of what they spoke. In this last adulterous, and...