The fruit of the womb as I'm ###

Carflimb

Disciple of Prayer
The fruit of the womb as I'm surviving with the left tube alone. Have 1 child who is ### yrs old. I have faith that nothing is impossible with GOD.
 
Father God, Please bless this family with a precious little baby that is healthy and happy and filled with many wonderful talents including having a heart to always love and serve You in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I came to you today as Issac did on behalf of my wife ### who has not been conceived for the past ### Years. I pray for the release of any false narratives, unhealed trauma, or stagnant energy that my wife have carried within her body. Wash away any ancestral burdens, past heartbreaks...
Replies
16
Views
143
Dear Lord I came to you today as Issac did on behalf of my wife ### who has not been conceived for the past ### Years. I pray for the release of any false narratives, unhealed trauma, or stagnant energy that my wife have carried within her body. Wash away any ancestral burdens, past heartbreaks...
Replies
11
Views
137
God morning papa. I have been married for six months now. I have been praying for God to bless me with the fruit of the womb. My husband's friends are already asking if am not pregnant. Please pray for ### to conceive this month of March. ### from ###.
Replies
7
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,875
Messages
16,816,032
Members
651,055
Latest member
Toruollior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom