The Friend of God

152015

đź—ťJames 2:23: And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
đź—ťJohn 15:13-14: Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
đź—ťJames 4:4b: Know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
đź—ť James 4:8a: Draw near to God, and God will draw near to you
.

🙏Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless my friendship with You to grow solid, stronger, and unbreakable. May I be known by You and all the angels in heaven as A Friend of God. May I value, cherish, and protect our friendship as if it is my greatest treasure. And each day may I come to know You better and love you more. God I ask that You will do the same for the writer of this prayer, my entire family, and all my friends. May we all be known as friends of God. Thank You Jesus!

Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Friend of God:
Becoming A Friend of God:
 

Attachments

  • Friend-of-God.jpg
    Friend-of-God.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
Thank you, ### for this wonderful Bible-study and prayer! Yes, indeed, the friends of God are those who: love God (Ps. 145:20; Prov. 8:17) are devoted and dedicated to Him (Jam. 4:8), are in total agreement with His Word and Will (Amos 3:3, Mt. 7:21), are walking in obedience (Jn. 14:15,23; 1 Jn. 2:3), are committed to His plans and purposes (Prov. 16:3), are committed to righteous living and personal purity (Prov. 13:20; Jam. 4:4; 1 Jn. 1:7; 3:3), are loyal and faithful to Him...even to the point of self-sacrifice (Prov. 17:17; 27:10; Jn. 15:13-14) are walking in His love (1 Pet. 3:8,9; 1 Jn. 2:5; 4:7,8). Amen!

This is called fellowship with God through a New Birth experience (1 Jn. 5:1-5), made possible by the cleansing of our sins through the blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (1 Jn. 1:7)!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the Lord to draw my friend ### towards Him and to draw us together, as I have developed deep genuine feelings for her and I know that I could be a light for the Lord in her life and show her the type of love that God expects for a man to love a woman... Thanks in advance for your...
Replies
10
Views
268
My friend ###'s fiancé is in the hospital and they don't think she will make it. Please pray that if it is God's will He will heal her and comfort and bless my friend. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you. ###
Replies
15
Views
124
My friend told me her ex from several years ago contacted him. God grand my friend wisdom. And help his ex and if it is your will and plan lead his ex to know Christ. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.
Replies
9
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,337
Messages
16,798,375
Members
649,858
Latest member
Speosuorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom