Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God:
Isaiah 30:17 :
One thousand shall flee at the rebuke of one; at the rebuke of five shall ye flee: till ye be left as a beacon upon the top of a mountain, and as an ensign on an hill.
Historical Context:
During Isaiah’s time, the people of...
📖 Father, We thank You that Jesus not only referred to Scripture as authoritative, unable to be broken, but "Jesus said to them, 'These are the words I spoke to you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about Me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets, and the...
📖 Father, We thank You that Jesus not only referred to Scripture as authoritative, unable to be broken, but "Jesus said to them, 'These are the words I spoke to you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about Me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets, and the...