The eyes of the Lord are over us.

His love and mercy will never ever depart from us. O Lord You are so beautiful to see us walking in the steps of our dear Savior and Lord. I will forever walk in the light of the Lord.

I am the Light of the world... says the Lord.
I believe this with all of my heart.

Amen
 
His love and mercy will never ever depart from us. O Lord You are so beautiful to see us walking in the steps of our dear Savior and Lord. I will forever walk in the light of the Lord.

I am the Light of the world... says the Lord.
I believe this with all of my heart.

Amen
May the eyes of the Lord lead me on to His heavenly throne in heaven. Amen
 
When darkness comes to our life and we are full of depression, worry, stress and discouragement, call on the Lord, He sees our pain and our sorrow. He will deliver us from anything satan brings to our life.
 
“It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.” (Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV)
 

John 8:12--Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”​

​

​

 

Attachments

  • 1673908923721.png
    1673908923721.png
    338.7 KB · Views: 6

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, watch over us and ours in everything we do. When we are on the road traveling, when moving items, when working out, in our cars all day long.
Replies
11
Views
192
Asking for prayers of protection because enemy has caused distance and division in our relationship we was together for 7 years living together for a lil while before separation I believe in my heart that there's is some one evil trying works to seperate us for ever from each other temporary it...
Replies
12
Views
200
Lord, I pray you help us to do the right things in situations we have no control over. Help others see what they are required to do in time for approvals no matter what they are seeking or finalize alternative solutions to problems before they can’t. Help all understand processes so there are no...
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom