The End Of My Rope

  • Thread starter Thread starter athendofmyrope
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

athendofmyrope

Guest
My name is ###. I'm a single unemployed mom with 3 of the sweetest teenagers in the world. I have $0 income and don't qualify for welfare which is a limit in the state of ### and never received child support. I had surgery Feb of this year due to a work related injury and was fired the following May before my doctor released me back to work. I'm in the process of being evicted and all my bills are two months behind and subject to being disconnected. I have no family alive or in ### barely any period in another state far far away with their own money problems. All I have is my faith in GOD and that's even grown weak and feel like the straw that broke the camel's back is now on my shoulder. I've always had faith and lived by faith it's just the worst I've ever felt right now I feel abandoned by GOD for once in my life. That's all I had.
 
I wrote this same response to the last prayer request from ###:

Praise the Lord! If you're at ### that means God has great plans in store for you! The enemy attacks when he understands God has a gift that's being prepared for you. God will use this time to show you He is ALL you have & ALL you need. I'm so sorry you're suffering right now, but I'm so excited for what God has in store for you. And, the reason I can say this is because I was homeless & broke for ### months. Several people prayed me through & blessed me & I studied the Bible like it was food every day & I can tell you without a doubt that God is faithful.

Some very important points. If you take these truths - which are found in God's word - and act on them immediately, you'll get out of this pit faster than you could imagine if you don't listen to the lies of the enemy.

#1. Pray without stopping.

#2. Thank and praise God for his promises every chance you get. Whether you feel like it or not. Take every thought captive to the glory of God.

#3. Do NOT doubt God's Word. He does NOT lie. If His promises are not proving true in your life you have to admit that you disobeyed His laws somewhere. The sooner you admit this the easier it will be for you.

#4. You need a spiritual mentor.

#5. Speak life. Say positive things instead of negative - regardless of how you feel. You control feelings. God is the same yesterday, today & forever.

#6. Bind and rebuke satan in the Name of Jesus and command him to repay you 7 times for everything he's stolen from you. Do it daily, as many times as you need to.

#7. Give and it will be given to you. Doesn't have to be financial, but God's word says he will reward you for everything you do.

#8. If you have a need, solve a problem for someone around you. What you make happen for others, God promises to make happen for you for good or bad.

#9. If you ask God for a miracle, He'll give you instruction. Pay attention & obey.

#10. God is NOT a joke. Read Deuteronomy, God tells us specifically over & over & over if you do this I will bless you with everything you need AND want; but if you do this YOU WILL BE CURSED.

I know we're human and don't always want to listen. But, learn from my mistakes. God told me to do something in September ###. I was afraid & didn't do it. The consequences almost killed me. But, it was my own fault for not obeying the first time. I did what He told me to do in September ### & I can't count the blessings that have been pouring in since. And, I'm talking miracles.
 
```html
Child of God,



My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God isable to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).



Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
```
 
O dear God, plase give ### new hope. Please come through for ### in a most amazing way. Please rush to ### aid dear father. I ask of You in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.
 
Praying for you. God will carry you through. Lean on him and trust him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m going to be completely honest with you. I’m tired of the life I lead in Christ. My problem isn’t with devotion or with going through trials—Christ told us in His Word that it would be this way, and I’ve accepted that. However, I can no longer stand the abuse I’ve been facing in...
Replies
10
Views
175
I'm seeking total, Divine deliverance from abuse of medications and stealing medications from my family members. I'm praying for deliverance of the attack of the enemy on my life, my family and our finances. I'm seeking prayer on sins against my body in the form of porn and masturbation. I'm...
Replies
13
Views
261
I have no idea how I'm going to manage today without power or hot water! I am so stressed. This issue is upsetting me, especially as my skin condition is causing me a lot of problems too. Despite paying the bills, a technician told us that the power is off due to unpaid bills. Update: the...
Replies
7
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom