Love56
Account Closed
The devil is trying to attack us, my fiancée ###. ###. ###, and me.
Please pray for all evil to leave all and every aspect of our life and every aspect of our relationship and every aspect of our wedding plans without causing any harm to ###, me or our relationship and any of our family.
Please ask the HOLY SPIRIT to drench and overwhelm our whole body and minds and all aspects of our life and relationship.
Please pray Jesus will directly intervene and crush all UN-GODLY attitudes and words from ###'s mother "###" and she will stop putting pressure on ### and me and our loving relationship, and she will immediately drop this issue to do with the ### about the cruse, without any harm coming to ### and me or our loving relationship, Amen
Dear Lord God, I hate the way my Mother talks to me and her attitude towards me. Her spiteful, aggressive, manipulative attitude have been her normal way towards me for many years now. But I feel very guilty that I have these hateful thoughts. Please take away these guilty thoughts from me and I do repent for these feelings, Thank you for forgiving me and my fiancé ###. Amen
Please pray for all evil to leave all and every aspect of our life and every aspect of our relationship and every aspect of our wedding plans without causing any harm to ###, me or our relationship and any of our family.
Please ask the HOLY SPIRIT to drench and overwhelm our whole body and minds and all aspects of our life and relationship.
Please pray Jesus will directly intervene and crush all UN-GODLY attitudes and words from ###'s mother "###" and she will stop putting pressure on ### and me and our loving relationship, and she will immediately drop this issue to do with the ### about the cruse, without any harm coming to ### and me or our loving relationship, Amen
Dear Lord God, I hate the way my Mother talks to me and her attitude towards me. Her spiteful, aggressive, manipulative attitude have been her normal way towards me for many years now. But I feel very guilty that I have these hateful thoughts. Please take away these guilty thoughts from me and I do repent for these feelings, Thank you for forgiving me and my fiancé ###. Amen
