The Company I was working for embarked ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying that the company I work for did not sell. I have worked there ### years. Please let there be work of ### to ### hours of work for me. I like my job and pray that the company does not sell and continues to operate. Thank you, and prayers for my physical and mental health.
Replies
11
Views
162
He saw that I was a hard working woman and he came and latched onto me and snatched up all my hard work and jeopardized my whole future. Is there a sense of karma or justice? Will things look better looking forward? Please pray for ### and let me know if it’s possible for it all to be restored.
Replies
9
Views
295
Dear lord Im supposed to be working at my old company But due to irresponsiblikity and cruelness my ### has been stopped and I may never see or continue to work with my favourite person again She moved to another city amen I don't know what to do or how to see her There is a chance I will...
Replies
11
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,241
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom