Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful...
Replies
8
Views
380
LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯100 FOLD GREATLY MY MEMORY IS HEALED MY MOM MY 3OFFSPRINGS MEMORY IS HEALED WE CAN AT LEAST REMEMBER GOOD THINGS BE HAPPY..LIFE I GET MY ESTHETICIAN LICENSE IF NEEDED NO WORRIES THAT I GET MY UNITS TRANSFERRED FROM ###.. I BELIEVE I HAVE MORE THEN ENOUGH TO USE TO GET MY...
Replies
10
Views
120
Prayer for Psalm 84:12 "Lord of Hosts, happy is the person who trusts in You!" Blessing And Honour Unto The Lord: our prayer: How blessed is everyone that trusts in You. To You and You alone be all blessing and honour, glory, might, majesty and power, for Your loving-kindness is better than...
Replies
9
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,122
Messages
16,784,523
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom