Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯📅100 FOLD Greatly myself my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets are alive inside and out we have enough finances to own a home 🏠 miracles in our health redeemed from curses starting with no kidney failure no being stuck online OUR energy is blessed BINDED UP GREATLY NO MORE FROM...
Replies
12
Views
97
LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯100 FOLD GREATLY MY MEMORY IS HEALED MY MOM MY 3OFFSPRINGS MEMORY IS HEALED WE CAN AT LEAST REMEMBER GOOD THINGS BE HAPPY..LIFE I GET MY ESTHETICIAN LICENSE IF NEEDED NO WORRIES THAT I GET MY UNITS TRANSFERRED FROM ###.. I BELIEVE I HAVE MORE THEN ENOUGH TO USE TO GET MY...
Replies
10
Views
121
Thank you Lord for waking me to see another day that you have created thank you for blessing me yet again I pray for healing peace and understanding I’m praying for my husband who is incarcerated since yesterday and I pray for my entire family and the nations around the world Heal is Lord in...
Replies
13
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom