That thé World should know oue Lord ...

Mycoe

Disciple of Prayer
That the World should know our Lord Jesus Christ as the prince of peace
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Here at Relationship Radio, we get all kinds of questions related to marriage. The most common questions have to do with limerence. [Continue reading...]
Replies
0
Views
30
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 97:1 – “The LORD reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 97:1 declares the sovereign reign of God over all creation. It is an emphatic proclamation that God is not just...
Replies
10
Views
142
I’m so love with ### but I wannna him the find finds us and his mom should tell me tht I know you loves my son I keep it privately without telling anyone I love him so much so what kind of bible verse should I read everyday till Sunday and I’m scared for my final exam result to I hope the love I...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,053
Messages
16,783,944
Members
648,627
Latest member
Eroerdoralance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom