That people stop leaning on the occult ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
That people stop leaning on the occult for things. When they're 'doubtful' about things, they resort to astrology, psychics, thinking their dead relatives are "helping them", etc. That God wakes them up and they get this attraction to this Satanic pull, out of them. To stop being "enthralled" by it. P,S. And I've seen my loved ones spiritually whorize themselves with this, so I know firsthand....
 
Heavenly Father, God of mercy, I ask that You would intervene and enlightened. Please prompt Your people to share the gospel. Let the hearts of the mislead be transformed, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That people stop being such robots, who do things just because they think it's "the in thing." All my life I stood out for being an individual, not a puppet. I wasn't "swayed" by worldly trends. I saw the lines of people waiting for the coronavirus vaccine, willing to wait a good few hours...
Replies
6
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom