Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please i want to see Abrahams blessing at work. Why do my mother must have early Alzheimer??? Satan get lost in Jesus name. Satan leave her mind, her head her body mind spirit and soul in Jesus name!!! I PROCLAIM IN JESUS NAME THAT MY MOTHER ### IS SAVED HEALED AND DELIVERED IN JESUS NAME!!!
Replies
10
Views
439
I need - What is The Eternal/Eternal to Room of mother in eternal Clarity/Claritas and Honore, with The Lord Yeshua hamasiac! Claritas. Clarity. Rogamus. Rogaria.
Replies
10
Views
216
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,142
Messages
16,796,656
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom