That I may be able to complete ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Prayer for Job 39:30 : “Its brood gulps down blood, and wherever corpses lie, it is there.” Our prayer: Heavenly Father, You hold the entire universe together. You provide for the eagle and its brood in high and hidden places. Your...
Replies
9
Views
143
I have been able to get by in my precalculus class for the past three months, but I have a test coming up and I am not confident at all in any of the materials. I have had miracles happen before when taking these tests, and I am praying for one now since I am really not confident about what we...
Replies
6
Views
260
Hey, so my ### is working as a trucker, and we have been on this Bible journey, and he is realizing working as a trucker is not where he should be working. But he doesn't know what to do, but he knows we should be eating by the fruits of his labor, working with earth. And he believes he should...
Replies
7
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom