That I get the HR job I ###

Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name asking for Your help and guidance. We ask that You would open the right doors for ### and grant them favor in the eyes of the hiring manager. We pray that You would give them the knowledge and confidence they need to excel in the interview process and that You would grant them the HR job they applied for. We thank You for Your provision and for Your faithfulness. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desire and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. God bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Pray and Think on These Things
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been stuck on a plane for several hours due to various delays. I won’t get in until midnight and will have to take an Uber to my hotel. Please pray I can get one and get to my hotel quickly and safely once I land. I’m worried
Replies
13
Views
238
Life in i get a job at secretly at a reptile store urgently so I can say Hi at least to animals since I dont have any hardly and urgently can afford a Trailer to own of my own greatly im healed. Life in GREATLY I get my own address my name so im stable paid in full no more debt poverty lack...
Replies
9
Views
109
Life in Iget a Man hearts desires who calls me I get a job that calls me greatlyyyyy no worries greatly I have my uncommon favor greatlyyyy to succeed in everything everywhere I go no worries 😉 thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
6
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom