Thankyou God

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
THANK YOU SO MUCH GOD FOR A BETTER DAY. PLEASE LET ME LEAVE MY WORRIES AND PRAYERS AT YOUR FEET..I KNOW YOU WILL GET OUR FAMILY THROUGH THIS..THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD..THANK YOU JESUS..I LOVE YOU..IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So far so good, first of all it's amazing to be alive and well. Next I pray that I get a housing voucher and that ### and I are able to get a place within a month. I also ask that I get a car as soon as possible please I really can't wait until I get a car so that I can't get back and forth to...
Replies
8
Views
320
For the last 4 or 5 months I have been frozen in fear to get a mammogram because I thought I was at high risk and I prayed and cried out to God almost every night and I'm happy to say that I believe God led me to get on very strong medication and today I finally found out that I'm breast cancer...
Replies
20
Views
717
Thankyou ### father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles and blessings upon me n my family. Father thank you for all ur love n blessings, father thank you for filling us with ur holy spirit and guiding our thought words actions n deeds. ### show us ur way to do ur...
Replies
7
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom