Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God the subcutaneous fluid iv for my cat ### went great!!! We had a little bit of leakage but overall it seems to have worked. God is great!!! And thankyou to all who are praying for us everyday. God bless you!!! In Jesus name I thankyou all of you and praise God...in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
337
So far so good, first of all it's amazing to be alive and well. Next I pray that I get a housing voucher and that ### and I are able to get a place within a month. I also ask that I get a car as soon as possible please I really can't wait until I get a car so that I can't get back and forth to...
Replies
8
Views
320
Thankyou God for giving me such a beautiful life. Please pray that I get all my money back that I have given to someone for help. That person has promised me to return my money in April. Please pray that I get my money back because I will use that money for my ###'s education and marriage. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom