Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I'm failed 🥲.in my exam I'm not qualified jesus.but i know you have better plan for me that's why it's doesn't happen what I had planned.jesus I know you still loves me even I sinner you don't let me to pull me down.i too tired now I don't know what's going on, I just want to...
Replies
14
Views
211
About an hour ago, I put in a prayer where I asked in Jesus's name for a better pulmonary funtion test result than last. Well, God answered my prayer. My pulmonologist said this was my best test result in two years! In addition, a while back, I asked for prayer about deciding about getting a...
Replies
13
Views
190
Need some effectual,fervent prayer for healing.and to believe God can. I need my family to serve God
Replies
13
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom