Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

About an hour ago, I put in a prayer where I asked in Jesus's name for a better pulmonary funtion test result than last. Well, God answered my prayer. My pulmonologist said this was my best test result in two years! In addition, a while back, I asked for prayer about deciding about getting a...
Replies
13
Views
190
A while back I asked for prayer about a 6.4-mm left upper lobe lung nodule the VA found by CT scan in January. Sixty-six days later, I had a PET scan. From there, VA wanted me to get a biopsy. I seriously questioned this because the nodule had not grown and also because I have a clinical history...
Replies
15
Views
266
Dear Lord, I just want to thank you father for all the blessings you have given to me and my family. Thank you Lord because the diagnosis of my daughter's breast ultrasound is okay. I also would like to thank you for providing our needs financially. We give back all the praise and honor to you...
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom