Thanksgiving

Lebood

Disciple of Prayer
God said he’s going to bless me with wealth and fame. He going to build houses for his children through me. I believe and trust in him. Thank you God for your word.
 
Lord Jesus please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 100:4 : Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Theological Implications: Theologically, this verse teaches that gratitude and praise are central to our...
Replies
9
Views
149
Prayers and thanksgiving for protection discernment and that no weapon formed against my son and me shall prosper.
Replies
10
Views
330
Heavenly Father I'm failed 🥲.in my exam I'm not qualified jesus.but i know you have better plan for me that's why it's doesn't happen what I had planned.jesus I know you still loves me even I sinner you don't let me to pull me down.i too tired now I don't know what's going on, I just want to...
Replies
14
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,380
Messages
16,787,620
Members
648,957
Latest member
Galaerlelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom