Robert.J

Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father I thank you praise you and glorify your name. I sincerely thank you for healing my son-in-law's father from the heart attack operation. His heart operation was successful. Now he is able to do normal work. So once again I thank Lord Jesus and all those prayed for him. Praise the Lord.. Amen
 
Heavenly Father I thank you praise you and glorify your name. I sincerely thank you for healing my son-in-law's father from the heart attack operation. His heart operation was successful. Now he is able to do normal work. So once again I thank Lord Jesus and all those prayed for him. Praise the Lord..Amen
 
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Psalm 100
A psalm for giving grateful praise.

1. Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
2. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
3. Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4. Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
5. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 100:4 : Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Theological Implications: Theologically, this verse teaches that gratitude and praise are central to our...
Replies
9
Views
149
Heavenly Father I'm failed 🥲.in my exam I'm not qualified jesus.but i know you have better plan for me that's why it's doesn't happen what I had planned.jesus I know you still loves me even I sinner you don't let me to pull me down.i too tired now I don't know what's going on, I just want to...
Replies
14
Views
211
Heavenly Father, thank You for the privilege of caring for my client and for the strength You give me each day. Grant me grace, wisdom, and skill to position my client safely and correctly. Guide my hands in promoting wound healing and preventing further injury. Comfort my client in their grief...
Replies
12
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,255
Messages
16,786,068
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom