THANKSGIVING SEASONS

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in Heaven, I am so in awe of your creation, and I am so sorry it is crying out under the weight of our sin. Lord, I cry out as one of your own, as a follower of your Son Jesus Christ. Lord, save our world from climate change and environmental damage and wildlife neglect. I often ask as...
Replies
9
Views
100
I just want you to offer prayers of thanksgiving to God on my behalf for His mercies and grace upon my life and my family for keepping His covenant of provision, protection and vindication from evil accusations for favour and upliftment. I saw a case on your platform that so look like all that...
Replies
12
Views
180
Dear Lord, Today i want to thank you for all the blessings you have given to my family. Thank you father for the good health you have given to all of us. We pray Lord that you continue to keep us safe and free from harm. I pray dear Lord for wisdom for my daughter who has now started her ###...
Replies
6
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom