Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

to God for allowing me to do what I can for myself and others even though it is in short times and slower. I just got done push mowing another portion of my yard that needs mowing, but as I tell myself, I am thankful to God that I can do what I can do even though by the time I get my yard done...
Replies
6
Views
109
Dear Lord Jesus, Thank you for letting me take less heat like rain coming and be able to get shade. But please don’t let me get burned or anything and help me from getting any skin cancer or aging up. I really enjoyed having a useful appearance and please let me keep that young appearance. Let...
Replies
10
Views
129
I just watched some young man walk past me with his left hand immobile from cerebral palsy and I stopped to give thanks that I am crying from the pain in my left shoulder but indeed both limbs are functioning fully. Amen for the lord causing me to be grateful even in pain. In Jesus name
Replies
15
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,290
Messages
16,786,682
Members
648,872
Latest member
Aeriorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom